WHAT WE DO.
At Cirgenski+Capalino we provide “hands-on” development management:
- We represent the owner's interests, providing clear explanations and expert foresight throughout the development process.
- We prepare, monitor and manage schedules, budgets and cash flows.
- We hire and manage all project multi-discipline consultant teams.
- We identify the roles and responsibilities and scope of services of the project team.
- We conduct and record meetings throughout all phases.
- We document project status and progress.
- We obtain all project entitlements, permits and agreements.
- We manage project vision, branding and design.
- We structure financial transactions for property acquisitions & dispositions.
- We supervise public outreach processes.
- We form partnerships with financial institutions, builders and communities.
- We find inspiration from history and traditional building practices to better inform our decisions about making enduring places.
- We love what we do and have fun doing it!
HOW WE DO IT.
Listen: We believe that before we begin any project we must listen to the needs and desires of the communities we work with. Before any ideas or plans are prepared the local interests need to be heard. This is done through neighborhood meetings, design charrettes, one-on-one interviews and considerable community outreach.
Understand: We look at demographics, psychographics, and other indicators to understand the market; we look at the project’s opportunities and constraints, infrastructure needs, living patterns, nature, economics, etc. We always ask: Who are the end users and how will they live and thrive in the places we develop?
Vision: We believe that all ideas are good ones, some are just better than others. We believe that to create truly wonderful places that will last for generations we must dream big and stretch our imaginations to the fullest. All ideas are examined and carefully considered by the project team and key stakeholders.
Frame: Once the best ideas are collected and visions are unveiled the framework of the project’s intent and vision will start to be framed. Goals will be set, budgets and timelines will be agreed upon. Great visions can happen through consensus!
Strategize: Once the Vision is acknowledged and agreed upon we will map out a strategy or “Road Map” to ensure its successful journey from concept to execution.
Implement: We will lead and manage the development process through planning and construction by coordinating the project team, tackling issues as they inevitably arise and representing the owner's interest every step of the way.