Cirgenski+Capalino's corporate policy is that the affairs of the company are conducted at all times in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and according to the highest ethical and moral standards. All personnel are expected to act lawfully, in a professional manner, and with the utmost integrity in their dealings with Clients, advisers, public agencies, competitors, and the community, striving at all times to enhance the reputation and performance of the firm and our Clients.
All personnel understand that ethical conduct is a fundamental part of their duty. Ethical behavior in business, personal and community conduct extends beyond the duties imposed by laws or regulations and clearly includes:
- Honesty and loyalty in dealings with the company, fellow employees, and Clients
- Careful avoidance of deceptive practices or dishonorable conduct
- Exercising sound business judgment while providing the highest possible standard of service to Clients
- Upholding fiduciary responsibility to Clients
- Proper use of Firm and Client information, which is proprietary and confidential
- Avoidance of any conflict of interest, including full disclosure to all Clients of any and all potential conflicts
Cirgenski+Capalino's policy is to comply fully with all relevant legislation and support the principle of equal employment opportunity to all employees regardless of race, color, nationality, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or marital status.
Cirgenski+Capalino seeks to eliminate any barriers that may interfere with the achievement of this policy.